Thursday, June 7, 2012

A little doodling in the shop

I have this step stool that I obtained from my grandparents when they passed.  Not a big deal in regards to the step stool, just where it originated.  Anyway, here it is in my shop.  It is the green thing on the right.  It obviously folds for storage.


So, I got the itch to clean it up and paint it black with some cool step covers.















Lots of sanding to remove the old paint and rust. 


                                                   





The steps were covered by this cardboard type thing you see here.  There were plastic fasteners holding the cardboard on the stool.  This was on the top step.


This was on the bottom step.  It was glued to the stool.


The other side.  


This is the finished product and the look I was trying to achieve. 



I am happy with the way the stool turned out.



No comments: