I have started the investigation of oil leaks of my bus engine. At the same time, I have sent my dells to Air Cooled Engineering (ACE) for rebuilding. They have had my carbs for a little over a week now.
ACE called and informed me that they are working on my carbs. They will be bead blasting inside and out. I had installed the Jet Doctor from CB but the people at ACE do not like the Jet Doctors due to tuning issues when using them. So we are going to go back to stock jet holders. Also, I had installed small vents (30mm) and found out that the air jets were 200s and not 180s as marked. So, we are going to go back to the stock vents (34mm) and get 180 airs installed and test. I have to send these (other than the 180 airs) parts to ACE so they can install and test.
Right now, the motor is on the floor in the garage and I have removed the crank pulley to look behind it. I do find some oil that seemingly is coming from the pulley hole. This is probably due to blow by from the rings. Next I will be removing more components from the engine.