Sunday, November 11, 2012

New Addition

Well, I went to get a Dessert Pass to go riding in the dunes with my quad a couple of weeks ago at the local motorcycle shop.  It was a Saturday and I had time so I to a look around.  The sales person came up to me and asked if I had any questions.  I told him that I was just looking at the dual sport motorcycles.  So he showed me some and they were not as expensive as I thought.  I had not done any research as of yet.  Long story short, I ended up buying this and it has been a whole lot of fun.  Excellent gas milage if I want to take it to work on a nice day or just cruise around the local trails.

It is a XR650L 2012.

Just another vehicle added to my collection.  I now have two quads, motorcycle, bus, Touareg and various other cars (5 other cars) that others in which my family drive.










No comments: