I pulled the motor then removed the spark plugs. I found the #1 spark plug seemed gas fouled as it appeared wet but was not wet. It had a glazed look to it. I also found the spark plug (#2) with the CHT sender under it was leaking. I replaced the glazed plug and moved the CHT to the #3 spark plug and hopefully it will seal better there.
I also removed the tops of the carbs and remeasured the float positions. The left side upper position was correct but the drop position was too much (about 15mm). So I adjusted it to about 12mm. The right side seemed out in both positions. I adjusted them into the proper positions of about 5mm and 12mm. But I also found a clip that holds the float in the bottom of the bowl. This may have been the 2 year old gremlin giving me issues intermittently. So I will reinstall the motor today and we will see if I indeed fixed the gremlin.