Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Times have changed

It has been a long time since I have updated my blog.  I am going to try and keep up the blog as I have more time on my hands right now.  I have resigned from my job due to a choice that I was given by my boss.  The choice was to be fired or resign.  I choose to resign.  I was not happy about it as I don't have another job lined up.  I have been unemployed for more than 5 weeks now.  I worked for this company for almost 11 years and had a descent salary that will be hard to replace.  So I will be working on my blog for what I have a passion for such as my automotive projects, camping adventures and anything that my wife and I set out to do.

Another change is that I have moved out of my shop that I have been leasing for the past 3 years.  I moved out at the end of Dec. of 2014.  I had to move because of the cost to continue to keep it.  We have two kids in college and one more that made me a grand parent.  Not that I am complaining.  It is just reality.  I moved all of my tools into our garage where we park our two everyday drivers.  Therefore it is a very full garage.





Below is where all the action happens.



I also obtained a storage to store my bus while I work on the engine in my garage.  My trailer, atvs, auto parts and just various other stuff that I had in the shop are also stored in the storage.

Not sure if this is very interesting to anybody.  I will continue with another post in the coming days.  Stay tuned!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes one never know what's good or bad for hin until some time elapses. Wishing you the best.