Saturday, June 23, 2012

More shop additions


I added a few things to my shop this past weekend.  I hung my dart board in one of the two offices.  This is the front office (considered the lobby of the unit) where I set up my work out equipment.  The throw line for the dart board is right at the doorway from the lobby to the warehouse portion of the unit.  Here is a picture of the dart board hung in the "work out room".




I finally bought a creeper.  I am trying this molded plastic one.




I also got this stool that raises and lowers with a tool tray for the base.





I also bought is grinder stand for my grinder that was mounted to my workbench prior.  I like it because it is very easy to get to now.





Lastly, I obtained this drill press from my father's tool collection.  He passed away two years ago but a lot of his tools are still in the garage where my mother lives.






Now, I need to start using these things to get my bus back on the road.  So hopefully I will be posting some progress on the engine soon.

No comments: