Saturday, September 26, 2009

Green Valley Falls Camping

Ok, we have a camp trip scheduled for mid Sept. So far my girlfriend and I are going along with a buddy of mine and his family. We will camp at Green Valley Falls on Cuyamaca Mt. in San Diego County. Will post some pics once we get back. We will be going in my bus on this trip since it is just a camping trip and not a riding(quads)/camping trip.

I forgot to bring my camera camping saw the only pics it took were with my phone. So they will be not as good as I would have liked. I will be posting those and past camping pics soon. Stay tuned.

Here are a couple of lame pics from this weekends trip. I had forgot my camera so this is all I took. This is at Green Valley Falls on Cuyamaca Mt. in San Diego County.



















No comments: